Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Round Two

Here is round two of our competition. This one we did differently. Katy and I both chose a stamp set and paper for each other to make a card from. I made the first card. It is really simple but a fun birthday card.




Katy made the one below. I think she did an awesome job! The pinwheels are really fun! 



We had Avery choose which one she liked best and again she choose Katy's. haha 

Even though she didn't choose mine I still love her!!

We have been making lots of cards! I am so excited to share them with you guys! I have to take pictures of them, then I will share them!

The Southern Intitute

2 comments:

Katy Willardson said...

I like yours better

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

You've been featured on Handy Man, Crafty Woman's Wicked Awesome Wednesday! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your adorable cards!