Monday, January 16, 2012

a few more Christmas...then I'm done!

Here are a few more form Christmas. I saw this on this blog. I thought it was so dang cute so I made one exactly like hers. It is a longer card and so I bought special sized envelopes to fit them. The dimensions of the card are 6 x 3. There is a peek-a-boo frame on it so when you open it up you get to see another image. I stamped an image of Santa. I also love the stamp on the front that says "even the naughty deserve something nice".




Here is a Christmas tag that I made. There was a similar tag in the Stampin Connection magazine that I got the idea from. It was really fun to make and such a cute way to make a gift look more interesting!




This is all the Christmas stuff I will post. Onto some other projects for next time.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is a super cute stamp on the front of the card! Great Christmas crafts!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.