Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bridal Shower Scrapbook

I was lucky enough to help throw a bridal shower for my dear friend Rhonda. I was asked to create some scrapbook pages so I got right to work. We added a few advice pages where people wrote marriage advice for the bride to be. The rest is pictures from when she was younger to her today with her fiance. We also included the games we played. I don't have a picture of the final product but I think Rhonda liked it.














We hung the scrapbook pages up so when everyone walked in they could look at them.



The paper balls that I made here were the decorations for the party. We hung them from some lighting. I only took a picture of one set of them.


Here is the food table! Amanda did so much work!


Here is the gift table.


Here is the lovely bride to be, Rhonda.

It was such a fun day and I am so happy for Rhonda!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cute! I love that paper - is it Stampin' Up? I need to get scrapbooking again. Maybe I will copy your pages - ha ha ha!

Rhonda said...

You are so sweet! My shower was absolutely perfect. I loved every minute of it and you made it even more special! Thank you so much!